Scrum is an agile management framework coming form the Software Development Industry.
The key concepts of Scrum are:
This approach take into account both
- economic: maximizing the value to the customer, risk reduction, respect of time/budget/scope
- people: self organizing teams, stakeholders close collaboration
In a more pragmatic way, a Scrum Enterprise has no back office, the whole company is on the front. The result of this is as a customer of We & Co you still have direct access to decision makers and you still now where you are, where you are going and who is supporting you.
This is how we manage it:
- we deliver often and early because the result is the only metric to satisfy the customer
- our team check every Friday and collaboratively how they can improve the work done and how they can make it better.
- if some change emerges from the projet, this change is for free.
- Simplicity is our driver and communication our focus
- our management style is solution focused coaching in a servent-leadership manner.
To make this happen, We & Co follows these Advising Rules:
- Accentuate the positive
- Don’t emphasize the negative
- Always offer actionable helpful options
To be sure that our relationship with our customer is sane. We check those points during the mission with her/him:
- how well does my advisor know me?
- to what extend is my advisor commited to helping me and protecting me from harm?
- have I agreed to the role my advisor will play in helping me?
- is my advisor giving a solo performance?
- has my advisor’s advice free of impunities of disloyalties and carelessness?
- has my advisor given me an idea of how the advising relationship will end?